Manicure Monday: Marionnaud Un jardin givré Lacquer Set

13:56:00


Last week I noticed that Marionnaud already got out their Christmas nail polish sets. I was interrested by the one with 10 polishes (typical, I'm always drawn to the most expensive thing of the bunch!) But yesterday I went to Marionnaud in La Défense and they had this set of 5 in a selection of colours I hadn't seen in my local store.

Of course the colours are so pretty so I had to have it! Look at those gorgeous colours! They're so unique!

The ten colours are as follow:

Ciel d'hiver: a dusty bluish grey. This is the one I wanted to put on this morning but I tried a different one
Perce-neige: Dusty rose, but with a shimmer. 
Aube irisée: Golden silver with a foil finish. This is the one I'm wearing today, really different from anything I've tried before!
Silence: a smokey grey
Éclat givré: silver glitters.

It's hard to tell which one is the heart of the show as they are all so special, except maybe the glitter one.

Of course I haven't tried all of them yet, but as the other Marionnaud polishes I've tried, they apply well and dry quickly.

Il était une fois... un jardin givré nail lacquers set, 19.99€

Left to right: Ciel d'hiver, Perce-neige, Aube irisée, Silence, Éclat givré

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. les couleurs sont superbes! Moi je trip sur le couleur de vernis d'automne hier, bien plus que l'été.. plus classique plus mon genre :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui hein sont trop belles! En général j'aime cqui flashe, mais l'automne jaime ca etre plus dark, gothique lol! :P

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook